Hot Links brings you highlights from my favorite food blogs and sites, and the occasional non-food-related link. I'm sharing what inspires me, hopefully it will do the same for you!
- Halloween is coming! Are you into Halloween? I'm an all-in or all-out kind of person. If I have a costume planned, I can get really into the holiday spirit, but if I run out of time for a costume, I just stay home and watch something scary. Either way, if you're expecting trick-or-treaters, spruce up your door with this spooky halloween wreath from Earnest Home.
- The Kitchn is one of my favorite sites for tips and techniques, and this week they're teaching us how to turn milk into buttermilk with lemon juice or vinegar.
- I love anything chocolate + peanut butter, and How Sweet It Is is speaking my love language with her Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
- I've never made porridge (I'm not even sure I've ever had porridge), but Faring Well makes it look me want to buy all those obscure ingredients to try her Warm Maple and Pear Soaked Porridge
- I think I've saved the best for last. I MUST make Smitten Kitchen's Twinkie Bundt Cake.
note: font "Laser Metal" by Denise Bentulan