Welcome to the first edition of "Hot Links." Contrary to popular belief, we are not exploring the subtle variations between hot dogs, sausages, and brats. Below is a selection of links from my favorite food blogs and more. Hand selected for your inspiration.
- Did you know you can cook large amounts of salmon in the slow cooker?
- Vegan chocolate ice cream made from sweet potatoes
- I still haven't been to EggSlut in Los Angeles, but I can pretend I'm there with Stephanie Le's mashed potatoes and a soft coddled egg with toast
- It's fall, and the pumpkin crazies are in full swing. I choose my baked pumpkin treats carefully, and this Maple Pumpkin Cake might just be something I need to add to my arsenal.
- Squash can be intimidating to deal with whole, but Ali from Gimme Some Oven tackles peeling and cutting a butternut squash with ease
Check out my Pinterest for more inspiration, recipes, and tips from the outside world.
note: font "Laser Metal" by Denise Bentulan