Another edition of Hot Links to get you ready for your weekend internet browsing.
Let's take a moment to talk about Pinterest. Did you know that most of these links can be found on The City Skillet's Pinterest? It's a great source for food inspiration and recipes, and I'll tell you why... there is NO trolling. I do not browse Pinterest and repin photos or recipes without making sure they link to an actual working site with a recipe. You can rest assured that my pins are reliable.
- My friend Aimee is really passionate about fashion, has great style, and a neat Tumblr called noteworthy.
- You all know my love for grain bowls, and The Kitchn has given me five sauces to now build bowls around!
- Is it too early to think about Valentine's Day? Design Sponge doesn't think so and is making me all gushy about these beautiful cards.
- i am a food blog posted an Ahi Tuna Poke bowl, which is making me dream of Hawaii during these cold months.
- I would file this link under "goals." Faux fishtail braid tutorial.
note: font "Laser Metal" by Denise Bentulan